Thursday, March 22, 2012

Background Business

So I'm new to the whole world of blogging but it seems pretty cool. In my idea to reach people and hopefully make a difference in their lives, why not use the internet? Currently I'm interning at the RMH Women's Center with the heart check program working under a Heart Health Navigator. Maria has kept me busy and I'm trying to soak all the information up like a sponge, but there is so much! This blog will focus on heart health, why because heart disease is the leading killer in both men and women, fitness ideas, health stuff explained in easier to understand terms (I know it gets complicated and confusing), recipes (yes I like to exeperiment and LOVE to eat) and finally, things that come up in everyday life that can promote a healthy heart or mind, hopefully both!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment